Maple Apple Pork Chops
Meghan Server RDN
- 2 four-ounce boneless pork chops
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1/2 apple
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- Spray cooking sheet with oil.
- Place pork chops on cooking sheet and add pepper.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until internal temperature is 145 degrees.
- In a cooking pan add chopped onion, sliced apples, lemon juice, maple syrup, and garlic.
- Cook until apples and onions are soft.
- Once pork chops have completely cooked, place apple mixture on top of pork chops.
|Total Carbs||24 g|