Stella Awua-Larbi, M.D. encourages patients to become active participants in their healthcare by educating them on all aspects of their disease and the treatment options available. This approach enables patients to make decisions that will complement their lifestyle and needs. Her team centered approach, involving primary care physicians, patients and their families, creates a partnership in care enabling individuals to lead their healthiest lives. Integrating the most recent medical advances combined with compassion and courtesy, are the core values of her practice.
Dr. Awua-Larbi is board-certified in Nephrology. She completed her fellowship at Northwestern University School of Medicine, and her residency at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Gender : Female
- Hospital Affiliations : AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center (Bolingbrook IL), Presence St. Joseph Medical Center (Joliet IL), Silver Cross Hospital (New Lenox IL)
- Residency : Loyola University Medical Center (Chicago IL)
- Fellowship : Northwestern University School of Medicine (Chicago IL)
- Certifications : Board Certified in Nephrology
- Leadership Roles :
- Internal Medicine
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM