Rashmi Bisla, M.D. is focused on delivering high quality care to patients with kidney related diseases. She is dedicated to open communication and has a respect for all patient questions and concerns. Dr. Bisla understands the importance of creating a collaborative environment by educating patients on the disease and treatment process in addition to having them be actively involved in decision making related to their care.
Dr. Bisla is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. She completed her fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL, where she served as Chief Renal Fellow. Dr. Bisla completed her residency at University of Connecticut in Farmington, CT.
- Gender : Female
- Hospital Affiliations : AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center (Bolingbrook IL), Presence St. Joseph Medical Center (Joliet IL), Silver Cross Hospital (New Lenox IL)
- Residency : University of Connecticut (Farmington, CT)
- Fellowship : Loyola University Medical Center (Maywood IL)
- Certifications : Internal Medicine - Board Certified
- Leadership Roles : Chief Renal Fellow - Loyola University Medical Center (Maywood IL)
- Internal Medicine
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM